Here is a selection of Q&As from Your East Anglian Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
The write stuff
Q. We want our guests to be excited for our big day from the get-go, so getting the stationery right is really important to us. How can we give the best impression, without spending a fortune?
A. Rachael Riches says: Here are some of my tops tips for having great-looking stationery without blowing your budget. They're all small changes, so you'll still get great-looking stationery!
- Select a studio or house design rather than bespoke as this will take your designer less time.
- Ask about different types of card as this can have an impact on the price. To cut costs, opt for a more light-weight option.
- The shape can also make a difference; square is often more expensive and also a flat invitation is less costly than folded.
- A larger number of invitations often works out better value per card than smaller quantities.
- Consider the type of envelope. I tend to use luxury ones to match the stationery however, white ones can be more cost-effective.
- Include the RSVP details on the invitation rather than as a separate card. This is a good idea if you're asking your guests to email replies.
- Print any guest information on matching paper sheets rather than card.
- For order of service or order of the day cards, print on both sides rather than folded with paper inserts.
- Combine table numbers with menus, printing on both sides of the card.
- Have a matching design on your place cards but leave them blank to write on, rather than having your guests' names printed on.
- Have small table plan cards to stick to a mirror rather than a large printed one.
- Finally, book early to make sure there are no charges for urgent, last-minute stationery requirements.
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your East Anglian Wedding when making any enquiries.