When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your East Anglian Wedding when making any enquiries.
Don't curb the curls on your big day, go with it for an on-trend bridal look.
Suffolk-based hair stylist Lisa Frost of Hair Design by Lisa says, "There's no need to worry, in fact the natural texture of curly hair is well-suited for the latest big braided and twisted styles."
To make the most of your curly locks she recommends:
* Look after your hair in the lead-up to your day by using a professional brand of curl-enhancing shampoo and detangling conditioner, and a moisturising curl cream for styling.
* Always comb through with your fingers or a really wide-toothed comb; to keep frizz under control and give thicker, healthy looking waves.
* Loose curls can be easily transformed into beautiful braids or twists without too much prep.
* For tighter tendrils, having a professional blow-dry on the morning of your wedding or the day before will help control frizz, add shine and make it easier to style.
* No matter how tempting it may be, don't use straighteners! It will create lines and make the shorter hairs stand up at odd angles and look unnatural.
* I like to use a curling wand on a middle heat to carefully stroke stray strands to the desired shape.
* If, at your trial, you feel your curls are making braids look untidy or you're worried they'll spring back throughout the day, I'd suggest twists instead, as it will allow your hair to behave more naturally.
* Your stylist should be able to manipulate your natural or blow-dried curls into the same direction of the twists. And they look just as stunning!
Unlike a national magazine, Your East Anglian Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your East Anglian Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.