Here is a selection of Q&As from Your East Anglian Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. We've postponed our big day until late summer 2021 but don't want to wait that long to tie the knot so we're going to get married as soon as possible with just our immediate family and friends. How can we make our micro wedding just as meaningful as the main event?
A. Ian Smith says: Ian says: All weddings should be memorable and the scale of the occasion shouldn't affect your enjoyment and memories. The most important people on the day are you, the happy couple. Just because the guest list is smaller, doesn't mean you're not able to share your day with all your close family and friends either. Intimate weddings can be special for many reasons:
- Everyone there gets to share all the finer details you've added to personalise your day.
- You get to spend more time with those closest to you.
- It may be less stressful and overwhelming as the focus can all be on you rather than a big crowd of guests.
- You can enjoy everyone's company and make them feel truly involved.
- You may be able to add extra finishing touches that otherwise you might not have been able to afford, such as special floral arrangements, standout wedding transport, something a little different or extravagant.
Don't forget even though not everyone can be there with you in person, they can be there virtually, on screen via video or web links. What's more you have your celebration later on to look forward to with all those friends and family who couldn't be there on the day. Small doesn't have to be less special, it just means it can be more bespoke and unique to you.
Ian Smith,Beau’s & Belle’s Event Planners
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your East Anglian Wedding when making any enquiries.